Elvis Buys Houses provides opportunities for Realtors to turn leads into commissions. How’s that? Realtors, at times, attain seller leads that many Realtors simply choose to walk away from. Why? Well there are sellers that really need the help of an expert therefore they call on a Realtor to help them understand their options. Realtors […]
Tag Archives | foreclosure
Whether you’re a buyer or a borrower / seller, a short sale and foreclosure each present different advantages and difficulties. What Is A Foreclosure In ? In simple terms… “A foreclosed home is one in which the owner is unable to make his mortgage loan payments and the bank repossessed the home” (source). If you […]
With millions of homes across the country going into foreclosure, it’s important for both buyers and mortgage holders to understand the process. So what is a pre-foreclosure in anyway? Many homeowners across America and are facing difficulties making their monthly mortgage payments. When a homeowner misses 3-6 months of mortgage payments, the lending institution will issue a […]
A recent study estimates that 47% of foreclosed properties are still occupied. When you first see that stat you may be surprised… but we’re not. What most people don’t realize is that banks aren’t in the business to own homes. They are in the business to loan people money. But when they have to foreclose […]
Understanding the foreclosure process in is an important part of navigating your own home foreclosure. Before we dive in… What is foreclosure anyway? Foreclosure is the legal process that lenders use to take back property securing a loan, generally after the borrower stops making payments. Foreclosure is no fun. But just know that it’s not the […]
Do you have a house that’s in foreclosure right now? Many people going through the foreclosure process want to get out from under that burdensome house and wonder if they can sell the house in foreclosure. The short answer: yes. The long answer: it’s a little more complicated, but usually you can sell your property prior […]
Don’t Stress.. Sell Your House Fast With Elvis Buys Houses Today.
Helping sellers throughout Dallas Ft Worth since 2010. Check out our testimonials! 100% Seller satisfaction!
Hi, I’m Steve (Elvis)… I Buy Dallas Fort Worth Area Houses….
I've been helping Dallas Fort Worth house owners with real estate related problems since 2010.
If you need to sell your Dallas Fort worth area house fast, call me at direct at 817-642-7365 or toll free at 877-703-5847 and I'll answer your questions for you. I can make you a fair all-cash offer today. Or simply submit your info on our website and I'll get back to you quickly. Thank you!
- Steve "Elvis" Labus
Hear What Others Have To Say…
I was really pleased with how Steve from Elvis Buys Houses worked with me throughout the successful sale of my South Henderson St house in Fort Worth. The house was in the family for many years and it was hard for me to sell it but Steve helped me understand the selling process, the paperwork, and kept me informed at all times. The process was not difficult at all! Thank you Steve for following through just as you said you would. You have become a friend to me and I appreciate all that you have done. I've enjoyed working together with you on the sale of my long time family property.Miguel Guerroro June, 2015
Dear Steve, I can't thank you enough for buying my Watauga TX house. You were always available to take my calls and handled all of my questions helping ease my mind. The flexibility you gave for me regarding my move out date was very helpful! You made the entire selling & closing process stress free. You buying my house was a huge factor that began a positive momentum in my life. I can't say thank you enough! It was a pleasure working with you .Suzanne Conway-Fuller, August 2015
Steve I appreciate all the work you put into buying my property located on Wilbarger in Fort Worth! The legal help that your attorneys provided to in regards to the title was great. I apologize about the title issues but when my husband passed things became a little unorganized. Either way you got it done just like you said you would and thanks to you I no longer have to worry about that property and renters. The cash payment made things easy! Thanks again Steve!Joyce Torres 3/11/13
I have been honored to know and work with Steve Labus for almost two years. During that time, I have been given the pleasure of observing Mr. Labus as he interacted with fellow investors, potential sellers and possible buyers. In addition to being professional in his transactions, Steve is detailed oriented, diligent, and attentive to his work. He works hard and stays focused on his goals. Mr. Labus is that rare person who is able to be professional, personal and organized while maintaining a passion for excellence. He takes a great deal of pride in his work and people both respect and trust him. He goes beyond and above the call of duty and adds the personal touch to his business. It is for these reasons that I have chosen to work with Mr. Labus. As a borrower he has followed through on all his commitments, achieved his timelines and funded at the agreed upon dates. I look forward to working with Mr. Labus in the future as his lender. I recommend Mr. Labus and one would be fortunate to work with him. Sincerely,Eileen Trudo
Steve, thanks for everything! Selling my 94 year old mother's house was something I dreaded. Doing business with you certainly made it about as easy as something like that can be. You showed up on time, were very thorough, and basically at every step did what you said you would do, no surprises. Thanks!Larry D Messer, M.D. 12/21/12
"Quite often investors are willing to pay cash for a home and with the recent tightening of financial restrictions, coupled with the growing number of complaints about low appraisals, having a cash buyer has become even more appealing."
I have to say that selling my Woodbine Drive, Fort Worth rental property to Elvis Buys Houses went better than I could of ever imagined. They responded fast, showed up on time, explained the process and followed through with an all cash closing at Texas Title in Colleyville. The property was sold “As-Is” and we closed in 10 days! They even paid extra for the refrigerator, washer and dryer that I no longer needed. I'd recommend Elvis Buys Houses to anyone that prefers a cash transaction and/or needs to sell their house quickly! Thank you Elvis Buys Houses!April Green 4/10/15
Steve, I just wanted to confirm that my IRA received the final loan payment. I wanted to reach out and thank you for making all payments on time and in accordance the terms of the agreed upon promissory note. I’d like to say that the entire loan process went without issue and the final result was a win-win for all involved. It has been a great experience investing in the Grapevine property rehab deal with you. I certainly appreciate the level of communication that you provided throughout the process. You were very informative, accommodating, and helpful to me regarding any/all inquiries that came up along the way. Your professionalism is second to none. Thank you again!Jim Baker
I was falling behind on my payments and due to an unruly roommate I had repairs beyond the scope that I was able to handle. That's when I reached out to Elvis Buys Houses for help. I didn't have the time or the resources to deal with a house that I really din't want to stay in with to begin with. Steve not only helped, he was very compassionate and didn't bat an eye at some of the obstacles that came up. He offered a price that was acceptable to me and was very fair and efficient! I highly recommend using him if you need to sell your house. Steve really does care about the people involved and you can clearly tell it's more than a business to him. Thank you Steve from Elvis Buys Houses! I'm happy to have sold my Ft Worth property to you! Stacey DenmanStacey Denman, February 2017
Steve - Thank you for helping me sell my Hurst Texas house, Thank, Thank You! Steve not only are you easy to work with but your attention to detail is outstanding. I was very pleased at how smooth the entire process went. You were honest, kept me informed every step of the way and explained everything in detail. Also, allowing me to stay in the property after closing until my new apartment was ready was a big help to me. I highly recommend Mr. Labus for your real estate needs.Traci Cook August, 2015
Sell My House Dallas | We Buy Houses Dallas Fort Worth
Elvis Buys Houses in…
- Sell Your House Fast Addison TX
- Sell Your House Fast Arlington TX
- Sell Your House Fast Bedford TX
- Sell Your House Fast Carrollton TX
- Sell Your House Fast Denton TX
- Sell Your House Fast Euless TX
- Sell Your House Fast Farmers Branch TX
- Sell Your House Fast Flower Mound TX
- Sell Your House Fast Fort Worth TX
- Sell Your House Fast Garland TX
- Sell Your House Fast Grand Prairie TX
- Sell Your House Fast Grapevine TX
- Sell Your House Fast Haltom City TX
- Sell Your House Fast Hurst TX
- Sell Your House Fast Irving TX
- Sell Your House Fast Lewisville TX
- Sell Your House Fast Mansfield TX
- Sell Your House Fast Mesquite TX
- Sell Your House Fast North Richland Hills TX
- Sell Your House Fast Plano TX
- Sell Your House Fast Richardson TX
- Sell Your House Fast Rowlett TX
- Sell Your House Fast Saginaw TX
- Sell Your House Fast Watauga TX
- Want To Avoid Stress When Selling Your House? Call Elvis Buys Houses Today! May 29, 2015
- We buy houses in Dallas Fort Worth companies – are they credible? March 26, 2015
- Understanding the Foreclosure Process in March 19, 2015
- Can I sell my Dallas Fort Worth house in foreclosure? March 12, 2015
- Selling My House for Cash in Dallas Fort Worth March 5, 2015
- How do I sell my house without an agent in Dallas Fort Worth? February 26, 2015
- Selling My House Fast in Dallas Fort Worth February 19, 2015
- Sell Your Home Without An Agent February 16, 2015
- I’m relocating and need to sell my house in Dallas Fort Worth February 12, 2015
- Do You Need To Prepare Your House to Sell To A Direct Buyer In Dallas Fort Worth? February 21, 2018
- Do You Need To Prepare Your House to Sell To A Direct Buyer In Dallas Fort Worth? February 21, 2018
- Benefits of Selling Directly To An Investor in Dallas Fort Worth February 14, 2018
- Selling Using an Agent versus Selling to an Investor February 7, 2018
- A Realtor Listing vs. a Direct Sale to a Real Estate Investor in Dallas Fort Worth February 7, 2018
- Alternatives to Listing Your Home in Dallas Fort Worth: Explained January 9, 2018
- Creative Holiday Themed Open House Ideas for Dallas Fort Worth January 2, 2018
- Plumbing Slab Leak Nightmare December 28, 2017
- Tax Tips For Selling Your Dallas Fort Worth House! December 26, 2017
- How To Sell Your House in Dallas Fort Worth During the Holidays – A Guide for Sellers December 19, 2017
- How to sell your House Quickly in Dallas Fort Worth without any Hassle December 15, 2017
- Faye: Perfect! I dont want to get stress anymore selling...
- Amanda: Sure! I take your details with me now so we can ca...
- : ...
- Do You Need To Prepare Your House to Sell To A Direct Buyer In Dallas Fort Worth?
- Benefits of Selling Directly To An Investor in Dallas Fort Worth
- Selling Using an Agent versus Selling to an Investor
- A Realtor Listing vs. a Direct Sale to a Real Estate Investor in Dallas Fort Worth
- Alternatives to Listing Your Home in Dallas Fort Worth: Explained